Thursday, April 28, 2011

Oh Happy Day!

This week went by really quick...and I am so grateful for that! Work was difficult on Tuesday, but with each day it got better and better and better :) Which leads me to today! We went and met with Dr. Spencer. He wanted to make sure everything was okay with John and I after my surgery last Friday and to also discuss our plans for the next few months.

Originally when I had asked Dr. Spencer when John and I could start trying to conceive again, he told me two months (Or two cycles). Today when we met with him he says physically and emotionally he feels like we could start to try after one month (or one cycle) This was the best news I had heard all week!!! That means we can try sooner and hopefully conceive sooner. Sorry for the openness! I am just so excited :)

Our appointment was very positive and I am optimistic about the news we were given. I am also very optimistic about our future and becoming parents. We will never give up and certainly never stop trying. Life is full of unexpected bumps in the road, but with the love and support we have, we can overcome anything...and I think John and I both know that now. This situation has helped us grow stronger as a couple and has strengthened our testimony about a lot of things. I now have a whole new sense on what it means to have faith. we were extremely blessed with a lot of faith this past week...and it was able to help my family and I get through these hard times. I have never felt so comforted and strengthened in my life! The gospel is a wonderful things and I have absolutely no idea what I would do without it.

There are lots of fun things going on this weekend...We have Amber Burton's baby shower for little Lillie Mae. I definitely had way too much fun shopping for her. I am excited to see friends and visit. Catching up is always fun. Saturday, we have some baseball games and a family BBQ.

School is almost done...

Spring is trying to get here...

Mother's Day is soon! (We get to talk to Josh)

John's and my birthday is coming up...

&

Fun family vacation in June...

Everyday is a blessing... with so much to look forward to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment