Friday, April 22, 2011

How many times can I say THANK YOU...


No words can explain how blessed John and I feel today. The support we have received from every one has been so overwhelming. Every five minutes today we received texts, phone calls, emails, flowers, meals, and many uplifting answers to our prayers. Every one's been praying for us and those prayers have been answered...there is no doubt in my mind.

I have no idea how I will ever repay the wonderful people our life. But I want you all to know how much we love you all and appreciate all you have done. Many people have asked, whats can I say? What can I do for you? My reply is simple...be there for us, that's all we need is know we support and people care. It's hard to focus on the negative of a situation when there has been an out poor of love from so many.

Today while we were at home flowers kept showing up. We have had food brought in from family and friends and I received a gift of a Willow Tree Statue that will continue to be a reminder to me that "Each Day, Hope Anew." It sits on my nightstand and when I look at it, it gives me the strength that I need right now.



I wanted to document about my surgery today...

Yesterday when Dr. Spencer told me the news, I was given two choices as to what my next steps could be. I won't go into too much detail because it's really hard to talk about, but I decided yesterday surgery was the best option, especially because I was farther along. My surgery was scheduled this morning, so I just had to make it through the night. Well this was not easy. My body had already began to reject this process. I was in a lot of pain (physically and emotionally) I prayed very hard that I could make it till morning.

My surgery went very well...not a long process at all (Physically). It's a miracle how well my body is recovering. Our prayers have been answered in sooo many ways. I can feel the lords comfort and support in my life...this gospel has saved me.

I knew today was the first day of a new process. When I got up from surgery I was having a tough time. I couldn't help, but to feel empty inside. I had lost something very dear to me, but not just me, John as well. I knew my baby was really gone and I was angry for a little bit...wondering why this had to happen this way.

I know our baby is waiting in heaven to join us again soon.

Tonight I was given to chance to hang out with friends...I was able to laugh (really hard), cry, and also to smile. It felt good...and I know I am on the road to recovery. There are going to be good days, and there most definitely will be bad, but with the family and friends we have we will make it through anything. Tomorrow is a new day...and I have an opportunity to live it and live it well.

Thank you for your love and support and most importantly...your prayers. You'll never know how much it has helped John and I.

1 comment:

  1. I wish we could know and see all right now, just remember that he is aware of you and your desires this experience should just bring you even closer to him. I promise you just like Cory said the other night you will be grateful for this trial. As we celebrate the miracle of that Easter morning know that he lives and that your baby is with him. I love you guys.

    ReplyDelete