Sunday, April 17, 2011

9 Weeks!!!

How far Along- 9 Weeks! Which means I am almost a fourth way there :)

Maternity Clothes- not yet...but te first thing I want to do when I get home from anywhere is throw on sweat[ants and sag them haha. I just get realy uncomfortable when things are tight on my stomach. I've always been like this...it's just worse now :)

Weight Gain- I'm honestly trying not to look all the time. I don't think I have gained any "new" weight. I think I am about the same as I have been.

Stretch Marks- None. I can tell things are goring though already...I can feel it!

Sleep- Well...whether I sleep at night or during the day or right after work, I am catching up on my sleep. This past week I came home for lunch almost every single day to take a nap becaise it's the only way I will make it until five.

Best Moment this week- being able to stay up long enough to watch movies with John. Last Tusday we went a bought Tanlged. I absolutley loved the movie and can't wait to watch it with my children.

Worst Moment this week- having to work on a group project for my English class...I just wasn't in the mood and believe me...evern one could tell.

Movement- Not for a while :)

Food I am loving- This questions would have to be asked on a day-to-day basis. But I guess something I have been enjoying everyday is Captain Crunch Cereal. Also, I haven't been loving sweets, but I have been eating them this week...this is progress. I actually got up from a nap the other day and had to go buy an ice cream sandwich before going back to work.

Food I am hating- I so badly wish I could eat stuff with red sauce...like Ravioli's from Olive Garden, but the thought literally makes me ill. I am hoping this will go away soon.

Symptoms- Surprisingly my MS have subsided a little bit this week, but on a bad note I have kinda heard it comes a goes a little around this time. I wish it would stay away, but if it comes back at least it will give me that reassurance again :) I am also still super tired and my moodiness it starting to come out...poor John.

Gender- I wish I knew now...We are wanting to go shopping so much! So until then, we will get the stuff that doesn't matter if it's a boy or girl :) We get to find out in six weeks!!!

What I am looking forward to- This week I am so excited for Easter! It's a great time to get together with family. I just hoping that I will be able to eat the traditional coconut cake my mom makes :)

Also we are thinking at the end of this week to announce to the Facebook and Blogging world that I am pregnant...we will see though :)

What I miss- The only thing I really miss is being able to pick what I want to eat when I want to eat it. Trying to decide what to eat on a day-to-day basis is a chore...and one both John and I don't enjoy.

Emotions- Well I have noticed a couple of moments this week that my emotions have been a little out of whack. I also start to get teary-eyed everytime John starts talking about his parents or my parents being so excited.

So...here is to another week. I thank my Heavenly Father every day that I am getting the opportunity to be a mom. I still worry a lot...that will never stop. We are getting so excited for what's to come. This is such an amazing time in our life and something I have looked forward to for a very long time. Every day is a blessing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment