Friday, April 1, 2011

7 Weeks!!

How far along - 7 weeks!

Maternity clothes – Some days I feel like I should be wearing them. The nice thing is that the weather is getting better, so I have been wearing a lot of skirts (I still feel really bloated)

Weight gain – Stayed the same this week from last week (116) Even though I have been very sick in the morning...it lingers until about 2:00pm

Stretch marks –Nope!

Sleep – Not the best…I get up at 1:00am, 3:00am, and 5:00am because I have to eat something. Most of the week it was crackers, until today I switched to bread. Crackers were not helping with the Morning Sickness.

Best moment this week – I had Café Rio and didn’t throw it up!

Worst moment this week – Well, let me just tell ya…On Thursday I got up and couldn’t keep anything down. Not water, not crackers. I definitely was experiencing some major MS (morning sickness) I tried my very hardest to get ready for work. Once I finally got to work, I couldn’t stop running to the bathroom…it was horrible! I asked my boss if I could just go home for a couple of hours, try to feel better and then come back. So I went home, called Dr. Spencer and got some nausea medicine, took a really nice nap and headed back to work :)

P.S.- The rest of the day, I felt fine. My Otterpops and Chicken noodle soup really helped.

Movement – Nothing yet…But I don’t have twitching going on…not sure what that’s from haha

Food I'm loving – Food…really?! Last week I could eat absolutely anything I wanted to. This week…not so much! I don’t like trying to figure breakfast, Lunch, or dinner out because absolutely nothing sounds good. Food is not very appetizing right now :(

Food I'm hating – Sweets...or I guess food in general. I eat it because I have to. I Got to keep myself and baby healthy.

Symptoms – MS (Usually lasting from about 1:00am- noonish), tired a lot (I go to bed at nine now, sometimes eight)

Gender - Not for about 9 more weeks :) I have decided I want to make a gender appt. at Fetal Fotos for my birthday to find out what we are having. Then we will take a trip up to Park City and do some shopping :)

What I'm looking forward to – Hearing our little baby’s heartbeat in less than a week!!!

What I miss – Not feeling sick every morning…and not waking up three times during the night (not to go to the bathroom, but to eat haha). What I would give for nine straight hours of sleep. I guess this is just preparing more the lack of sleep I will get in about seven months. And these symptoms mean one really good thing…I AM PREGNANT :)

Emotions – Only got emotional on Thursday when I couldn’t control my MS. I actually think I have been pretty pleasant to be around. I mean come on…I am pregnant and couldn’t be more happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment