Monday, March 28, 2011

A Big Shout Out...

I just wanted to give a big thanks to my Lean Cuisine BBQ Chicken Pizza. Because of you, I was able to get my morning sickness under control at work today.

Remember just yesterday when I said I hadn’t been sick…well that all changed this morning. Actually 1:25am to be exact. I was awaken by THE worst stomach ache. I ate a couple of Wheat Thins…didn’t help much, but it got me to morning. It took me extra long to get ready this morning because I couldn’t stop thinking about how I was going to have to make a run to the toilet. I was able to control it till I got to work and then the morning sickness began.

All I had was an apple and Wheat Thins (can you imagine my excitement when these two things were all I had to eat till lunch because I am pretty sure neither sounded good! After not being able to keep them down, I didn’t really want them anymore)

This is when I decided that even though it was only ten in the morning I was going to have to eat my Lean Cuisine BBQ Chicken Pizza and it did wonders! I don’t feel as sick now, and lets hope I can stay that way the rest of the day.

On a good note…it makes me feel better that I am having these symptoms…it means I am pregnant :)

No comments:

Post a Comment