Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Let the fun begin!!!

So, yesterday was pretty interesting…It was my first day back to work after my “surgery” was supposed to take place, but got canceled because of our little miracle. I’m sure you can all imagine what people were thinking… I looked extremely happy, wasn’t having any issues walking or getting around and I was doing just fine eating all the foods I wanted to. So, of course people began to be suspicious about if I got surgery or not :) Even though I didn’t want to say anything…I told the important people and well…when others asked how everything went, I would tell them Friday was a great day (because in all reality it was right?!)

Can I just say how I am still in shock that I am actually PREGNANT! John has been saying to me this week, “Can you really believe that we are going to have a baby?” And to be honest, it still seems like it’s not really happening. In fact I had to go and buy a pregnancy test just to make sure :) even though the blood work is A LOT more accurate. I had to be able to see the results myself…So here you go! There are TWO lines! So excited!!!


Some women say they don’t really have any pregnancy symptoms till about six or seven weeks, but I have had some things I would probably classify as “Pregnancy symptoms”.
First off I am extremely tired.

This morning I rolled out of bed (this is a normal routine ha ha) I usually keep my eyes closed till I meet the bathroom, where John has the light on and then I am forced to open them. I am so good at getting to the bathroom with my eyes closed because I have done it for two years now. :) Well today was a little different…I completely lost my balance and smacked my head so hard into the bathroom doorway. John was sitting on the stairs, putting on his shoes and had to do everything in his power not to bust up laughing. It definitely left a mark and now when I think about it, I laugh really hard. I’ve for sure had some clumsy moments these last couple of day (spilling water, dropping a plate of food, running into walls)

Another symptom…these last couple of morning I have had to immediately eat something when I get up in the morning because my stomach is killing me (like growling, groaning, and I just feel sick) Food does not sound good at this time in the morning, but it’s better than feeling sick! And it beats throwing up!

I am very excited for my early ultrasound on Thursday…I wish It would hurry up and get here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment