Thursday, March 3, 2011

Surgery...

Well, John and I went to the doctor’s on Tuesday and I am scheduled for surgery in a week :)

This is a bitter sweet situation because it would be so much easier to just be able to have children to get rid of my endometriosis and not have to get surgery, but on the upside, we are one more step closer to figuring out what’s going on and one step closer to having children.

I am super nervous about the procedure because the last time I had this done I got extremely sick and ended up back at the hospital…not exactly fun! But I know everything will be just fine :) I’ve got the world’s best husband to take care of me and the best mom ever so I know that I will be very well taken care of. My wonderful sister-in-law has also offered to come over and keep us all company. I love my family :) They are awesome!


P.S. - Today is March 3rd! Happy Anniversary to my wonderful Husband…our celebration on Saturday will be lots of fun!

2 comments:

  1. It is going to be great, and after a blessing I know that everything will be fine. We love you guys and cant wait to see your children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I hope it helps you out. I will be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete