Tuesday, March 1, 2011

2 Year Anniversary

John and I will be celebrating our 2nd anniversary on Thursday…how the time flies. I don’t even know where to begin about how amazing my husband is. My life has been a dream come true and I owe that all to him. Every day I am so thankful for the person he is and the person he makes me. I am looking forward to many many anniversaries to come. I am so grateful to be sealed to this man for all time and eternity!!! Happy 2 years John, I love you!

As for how we will celebrate…

This weekend John is taking me to dinner.

PLACE…unknown (it’s a surprise!) I did give him four ideas that would be very yummy, so I will honestly be happy with wherever we go :)

AFTER DINNER…unknown (that’s a surprise too!) maybe a movie or something



I am also buying a new dress for the occasion… It's so cute! I am wearing it with my cute vintage rider boots, skinny brown belt, and a cute cardigan (not pictured)




Did I mention I still don’t know what I am getting my husband?! John said we weren’t doing gifts, but who really listens ha ha. If I stay with tradition on a gift then a 2nd anniversary means “cotton”…so I’ll have to become creative…in the next two days ha ha.

P.S.- doesn't our blog look so cute! It is in honor of our anniversary! Looks just like our wedding did :)

1 comment:

  1. Umm... hello...that is the cutest outfit EVER! I love the floral dress, boots, all of it!

    And congrats on the wedding anniversary!

    ReplyDelete