Monday, March 7, 2011

Four Days and Counting...

My surgery is in four days...pretty nervous about it :( Thursday night we are going over to my brother and sister-in-laws house to eat pizza and then John and Cory are going to give me a blessing.

This isn't like a huge surgery, so most would think I am a baby, but I don't care ha ha I still hate being put under...and the feeling after is even worse! I'm just hoping my mom or John are able to carry me out of the car and up a flight of stairs (this ought to be a sight to see) My room is going to be my permanent locations for three days...guess I better pick out my movie selection before I am bed rested :)

So I'm kinda jumping all over the place in this post, but I forgot to tell everyone where we went to dinner to celebrate our 2nd anniversary....

We went to The Roof! And wow the food was amazing. I can honestly say this is the best it has ever been. They had so many more selections then they usually do and I think I gained 5 lbs just from eating an entire plate of chocolate covered strawberries (don't judge)

After dinner, we went and walked around Temple Square and went across the street to look at the new City Creek area...It will be so much fun when it is all finished.

P.S.- If you go down to Temple Square in the near future, head over to the new Deseret Book! It's awesome!

So recently John and I have been deciding on if we would like to book a cruise vacation...I blogged about it a couple of weeks ago and since then we have been trying to convince each other, but today my husband says to me, "Randi I don't think we should spend our money on a vacation right now. I think we should pay off my car completely and keep focusing on have children."

Nothing makes me more happy than to know my husband and I are on the same page...Vacations for now will have to wait. It's time to focus on HAVING BABIES :) Plus getting out of dept (car payments) will only make it that much better when I have little one's and can stay home with them.

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys! Thanks for stopping by yesterday! It was great to see you and play with Charlie. We love you!

    ReplyDelete