Sunday, April 10, 2011

8 Weeks!

How far along - 8 weeks!

Maternity clothes – not yet, but I can't have anything tight on my stomach

Weight gain – Actually lost a few pounds from being sick :( But I'm sure in no time when my appetite is back, I will gain it, plus some.

Stretch marks –Nada!!

Sleep – Sleep is good some nights and bad others. I just try to go to bed early, that way if it's a tough night I am not lacking a ton of sleep...and if it's a good night then I get extra sleep!!!

Best moment this week – Got to see our babies little heartbeat again :) Such an amazing thing!!! Also, this weekend John and I went to Babies"R" Us and walked around...so many things to buy, and we can't wait to go shopping!

Worst moment this week – Visiting the ER because of dehydration... and other things, but baby will just have to ask about that. Too embarrassing to share or ever write down. I'm sure I'll never forget, I wish I could ha ha

Movement – not yet...can't wait though!!

Food I'm loving – I'm not loving anything...I'm kinda like pickles though :) Raw veggies (Broccoli and Cauliflower) have been my friends this week.

Food I'm hating –It honestly depends on the hour and the time of day...I have noticed the foods I am changing can change really quick. The other night I made John stop at Kneaders on the way home to pick me up a Large Green Avocado Salad, by the time he got home I took two bites and had enough! I was so sick to my stomach :( Sorry John...I love you

Symptoms – TIRED! Holy cow...there are days I have no idea how I don't fall asleep on my desk and f course MS. I have learned how to tame it a little better this week, but there are days that I just want to cry because it creeps up on me.

Gender - There have been some arguing about names this week. We have lots of girl names, but not so many boys names. We can't seem to agree on a boys name. So if it ends up being a boy...I am sure the right one will come to us.

What I'm looking forward to – Spring cleaning our house! I want to start cleaning up the spare bedroom for the baby :) I think this is called nesting...and I have a severe case of it. Also, we found out today that John has two cousins expecting really close to us. Cami is due November 14th!! And Shana is due October 8th!!

What I miss – Of course I miss not feeling sick...when your pregnant you don't get to decide what to eat anymore...baby does :) Though I miss not feeling sick, I also enjoy those little things that remind and reassure me I am pregnant. It's a bitter- sweet thing.

Emotions – not too bad...with the crying part at least. I get more irritated easily. Especially when people tell me I need to toughen up. That bugs me A LOT! If you were never sick when you were pregnant...than you really don't have any room to talk :) Just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment