Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Oh Benson!

I still remember the day we got Benson... We rescued him at only six weeks old. My dad was NOT happy that we were getting another dog, but it sure was love at first sight.

Benson was a good puppy for the most part. He did decide to chew up a few of my things...but what dog doesn't :)

We never knew Benson would be such a big dog when he grew up...you never would have suspected him to turn out looking like a horse when he could fit in just your two hands and couldn't even get up the stairs.

We are going to miss those cute little eyes, and the excitement he brought to all of our lives.

Benson had to be put to sleep yesterday. He has been suffering from cancer in his kidney's and last month they gave him a month to live. I am going to miss this little (big) guy. He has been such a good friend. I miss you buddy, but know I'll get to see you again some days. We love you

P.S.- Charlie will especially miss jumping on your tail and getting you all ruffled up when he comes over to see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment