Sunday, May 15, 2011

Catching Up...

Well, you would think now that I am done with school that I would have more time to get on here and blog away...but that hasn't been the case. So...here are a couple of updates!

Mom got her results back from the Doctor and CANCER HAS NOT SPREAD!!! What a relief! She is scheduled for surgery on the 19th.

For Mother's day, we got to talk to Joshua! He is doing wonderful on his mission and we can't wait to see him in eight months!! We had a great time visiting with John's family and my family and celebrating two of the most wonderful women in our life.

School grades came out and I got A's :) Which really surprised me, considering I was pretty sick for the last month and half...but with the help of my husband (yes, he did one of my papers) I was able to pull through :)

John just started school for the summer and has been BUSY, BUSY, BUSY! Our watching movie dates usually have to wait until the weekends now...but that's okay. We would rather have him get done with school quicker.

The weather is finally nice which means BBQ's. Our favorite meals to cook are those in the Spring and summer times. We also planted out vegetable plants, flower, and the yard to looking beautiful. Hope this good weather sticks around...

John was at insta-care all day yesterday with yet another Kidney Stone. I hope I don't have to see doctors, the ER, or insta-care for at least a couple of months...out visits to those places have been way too much lately. I only want to see the doctor if they have some good news to give us :)

This weekend I went with some gals from my side of the family and Uncle Brent to see an Alice and Wonderland Ballet. My cousin Mindy's daughter is an amazing ballet dancer! I am so glad they invited us to go. I loved every minute of it :) Even my sweet little cousin Savanna squirming around on my lap the whole time. I told John when I got home, that it made me think of what it will be like when I have little girls...and then I got emotional...hope that time comes soon for us!

So...that's what's been going on with us :) Here's to another week! Lets hope the next couple come and go real quick! I am desperately in a need of a vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment