Monday, May 23, 2011

Negative Nancy...

So, today I am kind of being a Negative Nancy. We are allowed a couple of these a year right?! So today I am choosing to use one of mine.

So...if you're not ready to hear me vent, then I suggest not reading any further...

I know I am blessed, don't get me wrong...life just seems a little unfair today and I feel bad saying that because I know my life isn't unfair, but at the same time I am wondering why I am having to go through situations in my life right now and why I can't just be given all the answers. I know I may never understand the trials I am given or why I must sit back and wait for things to come in my life, but man it sucks!

Why is it when you are doing what is right you can't receive those blessings you truly desire...

I'm not sure why things happened the way they did a month ago. I don't understand why we had to lose our chance at becoming parents...I know it will eventually come again and maybe this is all to truly test my patience...but I am discouraged. Next week we would have found out if we were were having a boy or girl...it's sad. And even though a lot of people don't understand or wonder what the heck is wrong with me, or why I am not over this yet...it's hard...everyday is hard.

I would take back the sickness, the no sleep, and feeling like I just ran a marathon for anything...

So, now that I have most definitely out done my Negative Nancy attitude, I will try to have a better day and remember what I have been blessed with and continue to pray for those other blessing I truly desire for John and I.


Husband's birthday is in three days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment