Sunday, August 7, 2011

New things...

So, I'm not really feeling like writing much lately...So this will be a quick one! My last day at RPM was Friday and I start my new fun job tomorrow! I will be working at a Charter school and I am so dang excited!!! There are a lot of perks to my new job...

I get to work with children (which is what I am majoring in and love to do)

The hours are awesome!!

Two weeks off for Christmas...and I don't work in the summers :)
(Perfect mom job, when kids decide to come along. )

Literally working in a school has always been like a dream job. It is just really difficult to get into one because people usually don't quit or a bazillion people apply because they are such fun jobs! So I am most definitely feeling very blessed to get my foot in the door.

I know I will enjoy it a lot! I am getting anxious and excited to start tomorrow. I hope the kids like me and that I won't be called Mrs. Meany...if this happens, I might come home crying ha ha. I always hate being the new person, but feel like I will fit in just great :)

I also got new hair for the occasion...it's short (shorter then usual) and has a lot of brown in it. Did I mention and I have VERY thick bangs as well?! Yeah...It definitely different, but I figured since I was starting a new job, I needed new hair too!!

John also started his new position at work last week and is adjusting nicely...We have a lot of changes going on right now, but we are loving every minute of it because it's what keeps life interesting. John also finished up his summer semester yesterday and passed all of his 18 credits with flying colors (only he can handle doing 18 credits in the summer) I am so proud of him and I love him so much!!

Summer is dwindling down...school will start again soon...and my favorite time of the year is just around the corner....FALL!!!

Happy Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment