Wednesday, June 2, 2010

John Turns 23!

John and I both love this time of the year because we get to celebrate both of our birthdays! Last week was John turned 23! Even though we kind of celebrated the Saturday before and went shopping and to lunch, we decided we wanted to go to dinner the night of his birthday with his family. We went to Cheesecake Factory and I think we all loved it! I don't know if any of you have ever been there, but the food is so yummy and you literally have 17 pages of food to choose from. It took us ten minuted to look at the menu and try to decide what we wanted to eat. Our poor waitress had to keep coming back. Since I know my husband so well I knew he would get something either with shrimp or steak...He decided to get both! I mean, it is his birthday :)

After we had all stuffed our faces and couldn't even think about eating another bite of food, we went back to the Huston's to sing happy birthday and have cake and ice cream.

Later that night when we got home, Charlie wanted to give John his gift from him. A brand new pair of these...

Since Charlie decided he was going to eat John's favorite pair of shoes, he thought it would be the perfect gift to get him :) He also decided he was going to dress up for the occasion...


My Birthday is in two weeks! I am going to be the big 22! I wonder what John and Charlie will give me for my special day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment