Sunday, June 20, 2010

Turning 22!

This week was a fun one and one I look forward to every year...MY BIRTHDAY!!! Except this year it snuck up on me pretty quick! It seems that as you get older, birthdays come even faster than usual. I know I am still young, but it's crazy to think that I am actually 22 years old! Next year I am not exactly sure I will be so excited for my birthday. 23 seems so much older than 22 :)

For my birthday this year I took the day off work and did me some shopping (what I do best) I had a lot of fun! I went to Nordstrom Rack and found some awesome deals. I also went to two malls...I had to visit both, they have different stores :) In the middle of my birthday shopping spree, I went to lunch at East Coast Subs with my husband, father-in-law, and brother-in-law. Than of course went and did more shopping.

Later that night John and I went to dinner at Cheesecake factory (yep, just like we did for John's birthday) with my parents! We showed up right in time...this place is always packed! After dinner we headed home to watch a movie and then called it a night. The fun didn't stop there. Yesterday we went to dinner yet again and went and saw Toy Story 3! It was such a great movie and I would highly recommend it.

It was a great birthday and I am so grateful for all the friends and family that make me feel so loved. It was so great to wake up Wednesday morning and have a phone full of texts wishing me a Happy Birthday.

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Randi! How are you doing? I was so excited to come up on your blog. I would love to invite you to our family blog. Please email me your email so I can invite you. My email is toribeesley@gmail.com

    PS are you still working at Gardner Village?

    It's good to see that you and John are doing good.

    - Tori Beesley

    ReplyDelete