Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Meet Disney's Biggest Fans

Yes, you got it right! We are Disney's Biggest Fans! Here in this picture, John and I were at Disney World for our Honeymoon and let me just tell you, we had SO MUCH FUN!

John knew before he married me that I was a Disney fanatic to say the least. I have visited Disneyland 5 times in my life and Disney world 5 times as well. Lets just say I have made John the biggest Disney fan now too! This Christmas season we will be adding yet another visit to Disneyland. We were going to go to Disney world, but with school and the cost of airfare going up everyday, we decided we would be just as happy with Disneyland. We have always wanted to go to Disney when it's all decked out for Christmas. There is something so special about this place. Though as cheesy as it may sound there is a feeling there that you can't feel anywhere else. They don't call it the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH FOR NOTHING! We are so excited to go and have already been planning all the many things we want to do. There is a new show they have at California Adventure called "World of Color". Disney spent $1.2 Billion on it, that will sure be something we go and see!

1 comment:

  1. Come with US!! I think my family might be bailing on us but we are for sure going so we should go together, see John you will get to be with my kids for Christmas after all

    ReplyDelete