Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Summer BBQ

On Friday, James and Melinda Ruesch invited all of us couple (Tyson and Trina, Chelsea and James, Chelsea and Jeremy, Mary and Scott, Jenny and Stephen, John and I) over to their place for a BBQ. They decided they wanted to have us all get together before Trina and Melinda have their babies :) They are only three weeks apart and after many many trials with getting pregnant, Melinda will be having a little baby girl named Brooklyn and Trina is having a little baby boy named Connor. I am very excited for the two of them and can’t wait to we all hang out again, so I can meet these two little babies.

We had so much fun hanging out with everyone. The boys enjoyed playing games in the front yard, while the girls enjoyed looking at all the fun baby stuff for Brooklyn and talking (it’s what we do best).

Here are some pictures…compliments of Melinda :)




I hate this picture of me...So don't mind that I look extremely tired and out of it. I have been lately, and I don't really know why!...and no I'm not pregnant haha




No comments:

Post a Comment