Thursday, June 16, 2011

Turning 23...

Well…today I turn 23 years old! My mom asked me this morning if I feel older today and to answer her question…yes I do! I believe a year ago when I blogged for my birthday I said that I was not looking forward t this birthday. As funny as it sounds, 23 seems so much older than 22.

As I have been married I am starting to realize that being surrounded by family and friends for my birthday is really the best way to celebrate. So that is exactly what we are doing. Tonight we have dinner, cake and ice cream with family and dinner with friends tomorrow :) We are also going to see Mama Mia at Capitol Theater this weekend and celebrating Father’s Day.

Because I am not very good at taking pictures, I am making a goal to capture every activity we do this weekend :) Because well…23 only comes around once right?!

Just for the record, I wish I was in DisneyLand today…

No comments:

Post a Comment