Friday, June 24, 2011

Mama Mia...Here we go again!!

On the 19th, John nd I went and saw MAMA MIAwith my mom and dad. It was playing at Capitol Theater, so we decided before the show to grab some dinner at P.F. Changs. The dinner was delicious and the Broadway was amazing!



The MAMA MIA movie came out right after John and I got married. I remember my mom calling me after her and my dad went and saw it. She was crying because if you have seen the show, there is a song called “Slipping Through My Fingers”. It’s when the mom is brushing the daughter’s hair and getting her ready for her big day. So…while we were at the Broadway, we were teasing my mom about how she can’t cry when they sing that song. (She even got teary-eyed when we even mentioned it)

Well, the song came on, and the tears starting rolling down her face. She just couldn’t stop them from coming. I love my mom! Even though she doesn’t read this very often I just want her to know I love her so much!

I also owe a shout out to my dad as well. He was so willingly to go to MAMA MIA with us. (Even though I know he loved it too) I have the best dad a girl could ask for. He has always been there for me and I am so grateful for that. I hope we were able to make his Father’s Day extra Special :)


No comments:

Post a Comment