Thursday, June 23, 2011

Birthday Recap

So, my birthday was great! John and I went to dinner with my parents at Sonora Grill. I absolutely love this place and I also wanted my parents to try it so I talk about it a lot. After dinner we headed home for cake and ice cream with The Huston’s and my parents headed to my nephews baseball game. (Sorry we couldn’t be there Mason & Kobe)

Carol always makes us cake or cookies for our birthdays, so this year I chose a German chocolate cake because it’s my fav!! John also had two cakes he bought…so pretty much by now we are all caked out till next year!

I got myself some shopping money for my birthday and Brandon and Jess got me a gift card to my favorite store :)

My birthday was a lot of fun! I loved being able to spend it with family and just relax. Thank you everyone for all the birthday messages, texts, gifts, and calls. I most definitely felt loved :)

Here’s a recap…

(Contemplating if I am ready to be 23)

1 comment:

  1. I really can't get over how cute you are! I'm glad you had a happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete