Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Charlie!

So, first off I would like to give a shout out for the Green Bay Packers! Last nights Superbowl was awesome...at first we wondered if it was going to be a clean sweep, but both teams made it very entertaining to watch. The commercials were okay...my favorite was the Volkswagen one with the little Darth Vader kid...SO CUTE! Go ahead and see for yourself if you missed it...



So, what I actually got on here to blog about...It's my cute dogs birthday today! Charlie is one year old! and looking as cute as ever. I know people think it's weird that I blog about my dog...but John and I love this little guy so much! He was our Easter present last year and ever since that day, it was the best decision we have made. Believe it or not, he has prepared us for children (early mornings, potty training, going to the doctors, late nights, wanting to play at two in the morning, and most importantly...he makes us so happy) Happy birthday buddy! We love you so much and are so glad we have you in our family :) Here's to many more years to come!








1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Charlie boy, you need to come and play with Abe soon. This summer you will have to come swim in Abe's pool. We love you

    ReplyDelete