Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Blessings of the Temple...

Last night my mom, dad, Cory, Jenny, myself, and John all went to the Salt Lake Temple to do an endowment session. Our night started out at The Lion House Pantry. It's a quick eat, but so good! Every time I go to Salt Lake Temple it's a must! Before we headed over to the temple my mom pulled out the family cards we needed to do work for...I shuffled through the cards and pulled out a family member by the name of Nellie Smith :) She was from Wisconsin and born in 1885. I know after doing her work she was probably very happy! It was such a fun night. I absolutely love going to the temple with my family. This is definitely something that needs to happen more often. I am so grateful for the temples and for the knowledge that someday I will get to be with all of my family for all eternity!

2 comments:

  1. It really was so much fun we need to do it again soon I think it is so important. Oh Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's so awesome! We've never gone up to the SLC temple to do endowments (we need babysitters so we stay close to home) but I love the Lion House Pantry!

    ReplyDelete