Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Well, tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I am not sure I will have time to get on here, so why I've got some free time tonight I wanted to let John know how much I love him and appreciate him. Things have been a little difficult for me lately and I know I am not the easiest one to deal with all the time, but he has been there for me day and night. I am so lucky to be married to someone who is so amazing. He makes me smile every day and I am so grateful for that. Happy Valentine's Day John! I love you so much and can't thank you enough for all you do for me.

For Valentine's, we are getting take out (not sure where...it's a surprise) my only recommendation is that we get chocolate covered strawberries. Than we will probably watch a movie...nothing big, just a night to relax and snuggle :) my fav! Tuesday, we are going with my parents and Cory and Jenny to the SLC temple to do an endowment session.

P.S.- It's our 2 year anniversary in 2 weeks!

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment