Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sundays...

I can honestly say that Sundays are for sure my favorite day of the week and I definitely needed a refresher after the past five days. This past week was not the best. It consisted of frustration, anger, crying...you get the picture. I just honestly was in the worst mood ever and it seemed that no matter what I did to get rid of it, just wasn't working. So after having a major blow up on Thursday and having a nice weekend to cool off, I feel much better :) I am feeling very grateful today for the many things I have been given...though at times I feel mad and frustrated, I know my Heavenly Father loves me and wants the best for me. I am so grateful for my husband...for his love and support he shows me every day. I feel terrible when I have these off times because he seems to get the brunt of it all. He always seems to know how to make me feel better and make me realize, hey Randi everything is going to be okay. Here's to hopefully a better week :) Enjoy this video...

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for this Randi, it was just what I needed to start my Monday off. I also love Sundays they are the best I'm so grateful that he lives and is aware of each of us and he knows the desires of our hearts you and john will be blessed. I love you

    ReplyDelete