Sunday, August 29, 2010

School is in session!

Well I thought before all the craziness and madness begins with school, I would update you all on what's going on with us because who knows how much time I am going to have in the next few months. School actually started last week for John and I and both of us have been busy at trying to get ahead a little bit...it doesn't hurt right?! This semester all my classes are going to be online and John just has one at campus, so that will be nice. When we first got married John had classes on Tuesday's and Thursday's until about nine at night and it sucked because I never got to see him on those days. At least this semester he will be home around seven two nights of the week. To make sure we are making time for each other we have decided to trade off weeks for one of us to plan a fun date, whether this includes going out to dinner, to a movie, or just being couch potatoes. Sunday's are always my favorite days too because I feel like we get to relax and just chill...I guess that is why it is called the day of rest :)

We had a fun summer, but I am so looking forward to the Fall time. For many reasons...let me just name a few!
-No 98 degree weather, I am much more of a 60's and 70's girl :)
-We are that much closer to going to Disneyland!
-I love fall leaves
-Sweaters, scarves, and boots season...I need to go shopping :)
-My cousin Amber is having twins! A boy and a girl!
-One of my best friends Amy Alter is having a baby boy!
-Getting closer to Christmas time (me and John's very favorite holiday)
-Spending more time with family
-Hot Cocoa :)
- Football Games
- General Conference...I could always use a boost!

There are so many things to look forward too! But we are also trying to enjoy the last little bit of warm weather. We love to take Charlie on walks at night because the temperature is perfect! And this next weekend we are planning on going to Swiss Days. P.S.- on September 3rd, John and I will be celebrating being together for 10 YEARS! It's crazy to think, but ten years ago John asked me to be his girlfriend at the Taylorsville pool and well...the rest is history :) We are enjoying life right now. And can I just say...I absolutely love my new job and am so glad I listened to my heart about taking it. We are truly blessed even if sometimes it is hard to see all we have been given. Life is wonderful! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment