Monday, August 30, 2010

I almost forgot!

Last weekend John and I had the BEST date night. After I got off work, we decided to go down to the Salt Lake Temple and do a session. We have never done a live endowment session before and well...it's sad to say, but we haven't been back to the Salt Lake Temple since our wedding day. Before we went to do the session we decided to grab a bite to eat at Cafe Nauvoo. The endowment session was absolutely amazing! When we walked into the waiting room I looked around the room and didn't really see any couples (we had a small session) I leaned over to John and told him that I thought we might be asked to be the witness couple...soon enough a gentlemen walked over, asked if we were married and said would you mind being our witness couple. I of course was so nervous because I have never done a live session and had no clue what to expect. What a great experience and awesome night we had. I'm so grateful for temples and for the opportunity to be with my husband and family forever. Making temple dates a priority has been such a blessing and something we will continue to work on. I love this gospel :)


No comments:

Post a Comment