Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Our door greeter!

Today was my first day at my new job. I am so excited to be working with such great and fun people. It's a normal routine for me when I am driving home to call John and ask him how Charlie is doing and if we was excited to see him. John says every time it is around six or so...Charlie will just wait by the window so he can see me pull up and greet me at the door. John also says he knows my car from everyone else's and can tell when I pull up. John is definitely right! Today it was the cutest thing ever. I pulled in and parked my car and sure enough I could see Charlie waiting for me. As I walked up to the door he was waiting about half way down the stairs. When I walked in the front door he looked at me, waited for to say something and then bolted it down the stairs to jump and give me some kisses. Our dog is the best! We love him so much! Getting Charlie to be a part of our family was the best decision and we can't wait for him to be around for many years. When we decide to have children, we know they will love him just as much too! I am so glad I get a greet from this little guy every day I come home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment