Saturday, February 20, 2010

Welcome to our blog!

Well...I was inspired to start a blog about the life of John and I because I have been addicted to reading everyone else's lately! John and I don't really have much going on in our lives to write about ha ha but I hope that our blog can be half as interesting as everyone else's I read. Besides blogging when we won the La Caille Wedding a year ago, I haven't blogged since. I honestly have no clue what I am doing, but hopefully if I get on here enough and update you all on whats going on in our life, then I can get the hang of this :) Stay tuned for some great posts (whenever I get time to post them ha ha) We have lots of things coming up...our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY and an awesome cruise vacation at the end of March! Can't wait to be in the hot sun!

1 comment: