Thursday, February 25, 2010

Disney World...The happiest place on earth!

So I know in my last post I was telling everyone about this wonderful cruise we are going on in just three weeks, but believe it or not...we are now trying to plan a vacation to DISNEY WORLD in November as well. This has always been my dream! To be at DISNEY WORLD while it is all decorated for CHRISTMAS! This is my all time favorite holiday and DISNEY WORLD is my all time favorite place. The other day I got on to bookit.com and there was a screaming deal for DISNEY WORLD, the problem was that the deal was only good until June. So at first we were trying to decide if we could go for John's birthday, John's graduation, and my birthday as well. But after we thought long and hard about it, we decided that going in May would be too close to our cruise we will be going on soon. So...in the midst of all this we made the final decision to wait until it's closer to Christmas. We are just in the beginning steps of planning this fun and exciting trip...but we have a few activities that we already want to take part in.






We are so excited to start planning this trip! John and I are such little kids at heart and even though it still isn't for a long time, it will make it all that much more exciting when that time comes!

1 comment: