Monday, February 22, 2010

Sun, fun, and relaxation...HERE WE COME!

Well, John and I are getting ready to celebrate our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! Can you believe it?! It's crazy for me to think that it is almost March. We decided that we wanted to go on a vacation...and what better than a cruise! (okay, okay Disney is the only thing better than a cruise, but since I visit there pretty much every year, we decided to do something different this time) Our anniversary is on March 3rd so we are going to go to dinner at P.F. Changs and then head to the SLC temple to do a session. I am sooo excited! We LOVE P.F. changs!!! John loves the Kong Pou Shrimp and well...if I could just get lettuce wraps, I would be fine :) We are also very excited to go to the temple! This is the temple where we were married, so going there on our anniversary will be great.

We are looking so forward to our cruise, it sure is taking a LONG time to get here ha ha. Cruises are the best! You get to eat all you want, relax and do whatever you want, and visit not just one place, but four!



Our first stop is...

Oranjestan, Aruba




Second stop...

Willemstad, Curacao



Third stop...
Roseau, Dominica




Fourth stop...

Charlotte Amelia, St. Thomas

These places are absolutely beautiful! We are so excited and can hardly wait until we are on our way to San Juan to catch our cruise!


4 comments:

  1. SO jealous!!
    Have so much fun (as if i need to tell you)!

    Send me your email, and i'll get you invited to view our blog :)
    My email is dlrobinson02@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't begin to tell you how jealous I am! Do as many trips as you can before you have a baby :) Have so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. um can i just say JEALOUS!!! me and matt have been saving up our money to go on a cruise and its just not gonna happen for awhile! i love you though and i am very excited that you started a blog! :)

    ReplyDelete