Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Break

Well...school is done for the semester and I am already feeling the itch that I need to do something. School keeps me so busy that when it is over I almost get bored...I didn't EVER think I would hear myself say that. I will also be done with work on the 19th for Christmas Break (or Winter Break if you are a Christmas hater) and won't be going back until January 3rd! What in the world am I going to do with all my free time you might ask?! Well, John and I have decided we are going to redo our bedroom. I have many idea floating through this head of mine, so here is what we are thinking....


I am loving grey and yellow...if you can't tell from my blog ha ha. So this is what we are going for. It won't be exactly like this, but similar. I am thinking instead of grey bedding I am going to go with something white and fluffy like this...


Who knows...I guess I'll have two long weeks to figure it out :) Until then...stay posted for pictures!!!

1 comment:

  1. So funny I found that same pic on pinterest and am using it for inspiration!! I got a grey and yellow quilt for our bed for my birthday and I'm just going off of that. I love grey and yellow too. Good luck and have fun

    ReplyDelete