Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I can't believe it!

My finals are done! All I can say is...THANK GOODNESS!!!! For some reason toward the end I was about to go crazy. I decided to take an Event Planning class this semester for my last elective class and well...it has ended up being one of the most time consuming classes I have ever taken. Part of that could be because of the type of person I am. There were many times I had to tell myself that this was just a class and not a real life event ha ha. I pay way too much attention to detail, therefore a one hour assignment would take me ten hours. Anywho... School is done for the semester and I am looking forward to doing all the things I haven't had time for. John and I need to go catch up on seeing movies like Harry Potter, Tangled, Narnia...So I guess I know what we will be doing the week of Christmas. Hope every is having a great holiday season :)

No comments:

Post a Comment