Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dinner With Friends...

Last night, John and I went to dinner with friends. At first this was just going to be the ladies going to dinner, but we thought the husbands should be able to come too :) Kelli, Lars, Amy, Matt, Baby Cohen, John, and I were all there. Amber Burton (Olson) showed up later. Amber is Prego with a baby girl! She looked so cute :) We had so much playing with baby Cohen and can I just say…what a good baby! He slept the entire time we were at dinner and didn’t even fuss as he got passed around from one person to another. Time flies when you’re having fun…when we left we realized we had been there for three hours chatting, laughing, and having fun. I’m sure our waiter wanted all of us to just leave :)


I can’t believe how much we have all changed the last couple of years. I remember when we used to have a huge Christmas party with all the girls, exchange our gifts, and have a big sleepover. Now we are having babies, buying houses, or graduating college. Change is good though :) It’s been so much fun to watch everyone grow up (myself included) I love these girls with all my heart and can’t wait to see what the future holds for all of us.



(Randee Perkins and Amber Burton- Not Pictured. Love you girls too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment