Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tis the Season for babies!

It must be BABY SEASON!
last Friday and Saturday I had the opportunity to go and spend time with these TWO brand new babies!



Their names are Jaxon and Addylin and they are so precious! They were born on November 8th. These TWO beautiful little babies were brought to this earth by my cousin Amber. She had to endure a lot of hard trials to get them here (six weeks of staying at the hospital on bed rest), but they are here now and are truly a blessings from our Heavenly Father. We call them the miracle babies :) Take a look at these cuties!

We couldn't get enough of them!


I'm in LOVE...and I need to have one of these of my own soon :) Amber is Lucky this little girl didn't end up going home in my purse (She would have fit too!)


Little Baby Jaxon...SO LITTLE :)




Brooke and Addylin :) She wasn't waking up for anything!


Savanna Has been such a great big sister

1 comment: