Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Amy's Baby Shower

So I'm a little late...We through a baby shower for Amy on November 6th and it was so much fun! We had it at Kelli's new house and invited lots of people. It sure was fun to see everyone and of course to see Amy and her cute belly. I was so excited all week to give her my gift. I got Cohen two little outfits and can I just say for the record...There are cute little boy clothes! Go to Old Navy and you'll have a hard time getting out of there with at least a bazillion cute items. My favorite was the brown little loafers Cohen got from his aunt Randi :) Here are a few pictures...I took a lot, but this up loader is sooo slow.


Diaper Cake from Randee Perkins



Doesn't she look adorable! Cutest Prego Lady I've ever seen! :)

We did a candy buffet for the shower favors...all the guests were able to fill these cute little bottles up with a candy fo their choice...Lots of work, but so much fun and CUTE!


I love these girls! I have So many great memories with them! I can't believe we are old enough to have babies :)

F.Y.I

Baby Cohen was born on November 22nd at 1:51pm. He weighed 8 pounds 11 ounces and it soooo cute! I can't wait to hold him and give him lots of kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment